High performing teams and meetings
Team meetings are the engine of improvement. Are your team meetings as efficient as they could be?
Tricia and Matt present a number of ways in which teams can make their QI meetings more effective and efficient. This video contains two exercises.
Having watched the video, have a discussion as a team about your team meetings.
- What are we trying to achieve?
- Why does it matter (describe in heartfelt and head felt terms)?
- When do we hope to achieve this by?
- How will we meet?
- How often will we meet?
- How will we discipline our meetings?
- What will we do?
- What data do we need?
- Who needs to be involved and how do we connect and influence them to work with us?
- Who will we tell in a position of seniority what we are doing and how we are doing?
- Use the team meeting grid (below) and assign roles within your next meeting.